We have a high level of commitment to people's privacy, so the protection of personal data is important to us.
We process the data in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other regulations in force in this regard.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
Responsible: NEWGARDEN SPAIN SL
Address: AV. FRANCE, 5, PI LAS SALINAS. 30840 ALHAMA DE MURCIA (MURCIA)
- What is the origin and type of data we process?
The origin of the information we process may be any of the following categories:
- Paper, electronic or digital forms.
- Communication and messaging systems: email and messaging applications, telephone, etc.
- Other legal sources and origins of information.
The different categories of data that we may process depending on the type of interested party (user, client, supplier, employee, etc.) and the nature of the activity of the person responsible and the different data processing are:
- Identification data, for example: name and surname.
- Identification codes or keys, for example: username, employee code.
- Postal or electronic contact addresses, for example: telephone, email, profile on social networks.
- Data on personal and professional characteristics, for example: age, date of birth, qualifications, professional experience, resume.
- Economic, financial and insurance data; for example: bank details, credit card, etc.
- Economic and non-economic payroll data and other information of a labor nature; for example: job, payroll document, etc.
- Transaction data, for example: goods and services supplied and received.
- Special category data, for example: union membership, racial origin.
- Other data and information necessary or implicit in the development of our activities, services and purpose.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE INTERESTED PARTY.
The interested party, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked as mandatory completion (for example with an asterisk) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept and unequivocally, that your data is necessary to respond to your request, by the person responsible, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided to the person responsible is true and undertakes to communicate any modification thereof. The data requested through the website, marked as mandatory, are necessary to provide an optimal service to the interested party. If all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In general, the data is processed to successfully carry out the actions implicit in the normal development and management of the activity of the person responsible. Although we can specify different processing purposes depending on the possible existing categories of interested parties:
- Clients and potential clients: management and maintenance of commercial, pre-contractual and contractual relationships; internal administration; economic management; advertising and marketing, customer service.
- Collaborators, creditors and suppliers: management and maintenance of business relationships, internal administration and economic management.
- Working people: management, development and maintenance of the employment relationship, human resources management, communications, training activities, prevention of occupational risks, registration of working hours and other purposes derived from legal obligations and development of labor relations.
- Candidates: management of resumes received, management of job offers and personnel selection.
- Web and social network users: user service and management of communications between the parties.
- Visitors: visitor attention and access control to the facilities.
Other general purposes that the person responsible can implement are:
- Preparation of a commercial profile, with the aim of improving your experience by personalizing offers and communications. Individualized decisions will not be made based on said profile and actions will be taken based on legitimate interest.
- Video surveillance, for the security of property and people, as well as the corresponding labor control based on legitimate interest.
- Telephone switchboard, in order to record communications for security, guarantee and quality of care, based on legitimate interest.
- Financial risks and control of monetary obligations. In the case of debtors with certain pending payments, due and payable, the person responsible may communicate this circumstance to credit solvency files, debtor files, and debt management or collection services, among others, based on legitimate interest.
- Communications: development and execution of communications through the available contact data and means (email, instant messaging, etc.) with categories of internal (workers) and external (clients, potential, collaborators, suppliers, etc.) stakeholders. . The purposes of such communications may be informational, organizational, commercial and advertising, as appropriate based on the informed consent and legitimate interest of the person responsible.
- Other purposes derived from the nature of the person responsible, motivated by the normal development and exercise of their activity, from a valid legitimizing basis.
- How long will we keep your data?
In general, personal data will be kept at least as long as there is a relationship with the interested party, as long as its deletion is not requested, as long as responsibilities may arise or as long as there is some legal provision for conservation.
Regarding the data of candidates and job seekers, they will be deleted immediately when they are not of interest to the person responsible.
The data controller has in its data protection plan an inventory of retention periods that it observes to manage the different applicable retention periods.
The deletion of data will be carried out in all cases ensuring their confidentiality.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The person responsible observes and applies the different existing legitimizing bases that are applicable to each processing purpose. These are:
- Informed consent of the interested party.
- Pre-contractual or contractual commitments.
- Legitimate interest of the person responsible.
- Applicable legal obligations.
- Other legally prescribed legitimizing bases.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party by default, except: a) auxiliary services, authorized data processors or other implicit third parties necessary for the correct provision of the goods and services; b) authorities and public administrations competent in the exercise of their functions; c) other legitimate interested parties and legally provided third parties.
- What are your rights when you provide us and/or we process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
- Access to the personal data of the interested party to confirm whether or not data that concerns him or her is being processed and to obtain more information about this processing.
- Rectification or Deletion of personal data that concerns the interested party when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limit the processing of the personal data of the interested party in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purposes of exercising or defending claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have previously provided to us, and in a structured format when possible. (Portability of your data).
- Object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Revoke consent, which may lead to the annulment or cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. Without prejudice to the treatments carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To do this you will only have to contact us through the email or postal address indicated at the beginning.
- Data security.
We adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in our information system to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the data in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
The controller complies with the provisions and principles described in the GDPR to process data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party, and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
However, to the extent permitted by the legal system, we do not assume any responsibility for damages caused by alterations that third parties may cause to our information system. Any security breach will be conveniently and immediately communicated to the competent authority and/or State security forces and bodies.
- Sending communications or information.
Our policy regarding sending information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to only sending communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through these the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services. for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Social networks.
The person responsible may have a presence on social networks through the corresponding profiles, this section and any legal and privacy terms present on the website being applicable for the processing of data of users or interested parties who become followers or of any way they are linked to said profiles.
The purposes of use of these profiles by the controller are communication, commercial development, marketing and advertising, processing queries posed to the controller and user service, reporting on actions, activities and events organized by the controller or in which the controller participates, and interact through official profiles.
The legitimizing bases set out in section 6 above are complemented in this case because the user or interested party may have a profile on the same social network as the person responsible and has decided to join or connect with the profile of the person responsible, thus showing interest in the published information. by the person responsible. Therefore, when following the profiles of the person responsible, you provide your consent for the processing of the data available in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies and terms of the corresponding social network at any time, as well as configure the privacy features that may be carried out in their profile. The publications made by the user will be known by other users, so the user himself is primarily responsible for his privacy.
Users who follow and/or participate in our profiles will refrain from:
- To publish content or information contrary to the Laws, morality, and good faith. Any illegal, annoying, inappropriate use or behavior that may generate negative opinions on the profile or that violates people's rights is not permitted.
- To behave in a manner contrary to the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
The person responsible reserves the right to remove without prior notice any content that is considered inappropriate. Likewise, the user is released from any responsibility in relation to the security measures corresponding to each platform, and the user must know them together with the legal terms and conditions of use of the platform itself.
The person responsible will be expressly exonerated from any responsibility that may arise from the use of social networks by minors or people with special abilities. The social networks of the controller do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors, therefore, if the user is a minor, they should not register or use the social networks of the controller, nor provide any personal information. Particularly in Spain, the processing of personal data of a minor can only be based on 14 years of age or older. On the other hand, if any rule or regulation requires it, or the user has special abilities, the intervention of the holder of his/her parental authority or guardianship, or his/her legal representative through a valid document proving representation will be necessary.
- Employment and candidate management
Those interested in accessing job offers from the person in charge can provide their data and professional information to the person in charge through different channels, preferably through existing forms, email addresses, and existing means for this purpose, if applicable.
These data will be processed in accordance with these privacy terms present herein for the purpose of managing applications for possible job offers, internships and training of the responsible entity and any subsidiary companies or companies belonging to the same business organization, when it exists and corresponds. .
The treatment will be carried out based on the informed consent of the interested party or another valid legitimizing basis.
The data provided, if they are not of professional interest to the entity or once they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, will be eliminated ensuring their confidentiality and anonymization.